1. Your consent (important, please read carefully!)
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THE APP, ENTER, CONNECT TO, ACCESS, OR USE THE APP AND/OR THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER AND PROMPTLY ERASE THE APP AND ANY PART THEREOF, FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE AND DO NOT USE IT IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER.
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information on our Users:
A. Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information we may collect includes any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us when such User installs or uses the App. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, and may contain, among other things, phone type, token and locale.
B. Personal Information. This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). Personal Information we may collect includes:
- Any personal details consciously and voluntarily provided by the User. Users interested in accessing the App or Services may be requested to provide the following details directly, via the registration form or via certain service providers (such as Google Play, your Android Account etc.) (“Publishers”): the Users’ full name, age, address, e-mail address, phone number, geo-location, User’s car details (license number, manufacturer, model, and type).
- User Generated Content that you voluntarily submit using the Services.
We may link any Non personal Information to any Personal Information. Any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
3. How do we collect information on our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
We collect information through your installation and use of the App and/or the Services:
A. We collect information while you access or use the Services. In other words, when you access or use the Services we are aware of your usage of the Services, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage (such as non-personal detailed above, your phone token and locale.
B. We collect information which you may, at your discretion, provide us voluntarily. We collect Personal Information during the registration process when you register and open an account.
4. What are the purposes of the collection of information?
We collect Non-personal Information and Personal Information in order to provide the Services.
A. Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enhance the User’s experience on the Services (e.g. by determining the screen resolutions).
B. Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Enable the overall operation of the Services.
- Personalize your experience on the Services.
- Determine geo-location information from which the User’s mobile device is connected to the Internet in order for us to supply the Service to the client.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support and collect feedback regarding the Services as well as to notify Users of new features.
- Be able to inform you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to engage in other direct marketing activities, transmitted to you through the contact information you provided us.
- Allow you to register for special offers, contests or premium services.
- Send push notifications to the User’s device after the User agreed to accept push notifications from The Company’s Users can deactivate push notifications by changing the notification settings in accordance with the instructions of the operating system running on the User’s device.
- Verify the User’s identity when he/she signs in to the App or Services, as well as verifying User’s identity for the purpose of dealing with inappropriate interactions of User and/or unauthorized use of the App and/or the Services.
5. Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, the Company may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
6. Third party service providers
7. Modifications to, or Deletion of Personal Information
A. If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information, you may send us e-mail to : [email protected]. The Company shall remove Personal Information in a reasonable amount of time, in accordance with applicable privacy laws, once you have removed the App from your device. You can also modify or delete certain Personal Information from the Services (e.g. phone number, e-mail address, car details, credit card number). Even after information is deleted from the servers used by the Company, that same data may remain in backup for a limited period of time. The Company may, receive requests from law enforcement requiring it by law to suspend its server deletion practices for specific information. In addition, there may be ways to access information while still in temporary storage on the recipient’s device or, forensically, even after they deleted it.
B. We may retain and use your Personal Information for a reasonable time after termination as necessary to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations (including as required by applicable law), to resolve disputes and/or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Aggregated and/or anonymous data derived from your account may remain on the servers we use indefinitely. The Company cannot ensure that third parties who gained access to the Personal Information deleted your Personal Information and cannot monitor their use of such information.
8. How we protect your information
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and our User’s Personal Information. The Personal Information is hosted on the Amazon Cloud servers which provide advanced security features. The Company uses generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures, including through the use of tokens and encryption mechanisms to secure our Users’ Personal Information (e.g. SSL). However, we cannot and do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
9. International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service provides (as provided herein) across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
10. Cookies and local storage
The payment mechanism and tools (“Payment Mechanism”) which enables Users to perform any payment action as part of the use of the Sites and/or the Services are being provided to us by certain third parties such as Twispay (“Third Party Payment Processor”). Within the framework of the Payment Mechanism, you will be required to enter your credit card and/or debit card details (“Payment Details”) directly into the platform of the Third Party Payment Processor, following which, we will receive: a. a unique identifiable key (Token); b. the 4 last digits; and c. transaction number, which will enable us to cross-reference the User’s records with the billing information. In no event shall we retain any of your Payment Details and/or use your Payment Details for any purpose other than for providing you with the required Services. You hereby acknowledge that we have no control over such third parties, nor shall we be liable for any error, problem or malfunction with regard to such Payment Mechanism. We urge you to review such third parties terms and conditions and data security standard prior to providing them with any of your payment method details (such as credit card and/or debit card details).
The App is intended for Users over the age of thirteen (13). The Company does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the App. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from minors under the age of thirteen (13), we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact the Company at: [email protected]. If you have reasons to suspect that the Company collected Personal Information from minors under the age of thirteen (13) and we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
14. Got any Questions?
Last Revised: January 24, 2020